For many years, the Association of the Brothers Grimm has been developing and presenting exhibitions on a variety of Grimm-related topics. These exhibitions are based on a profound knowledge of the subject, but are also created for a wide range of people: children, young adults, grown-ups as well as laypersons and experts.
All travelling exhibitions are available in German and can be complemented with panels in English as well as other languages (e.g. Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Spanish etc.).
We are also able to develop an exhibition on a particular fairy tale or topic for the exhibition space available. Do not hesitate to ask us!
Our most popular travelling exhibitions are:
- The Brothers Grimm: Life and Work
- "The Fairy Tale World of the Brothers Grimm" - Two Centuries of Illustration
- "The Master-Thief and Sleeping Beauty" - Fairy Tale Tradition between Italy, France and Germany
- "In olden times when whishing still helped" - Modular Exhibition
- "Grimms Fairy Tales... and no end" - European Literary Fairy Tales
- "The Raven & The Turnip" - Unknown Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm